Arguably one of the best workshops available on Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy. A subject that is of vital importance. Increase your practical knowledge and experience to use this technique in your practice with confidence and the desired results.
This hands on workshop will include various treatment methods, stretching techniques, contraindications for treatment and practical applications.
With specific reference to:
- Head & Neck Pain
- Shoulder and Upper Extremity Pain
- Back and Lower Limb Pain
Myofascial Trigger Point can cause:
- Pain, both locally and in referred pain zones.
- Limit of the normal range of motion.
- Sleeplessness, and various autonomic phenomena
Myofascial Trigger Points may have a variety of causes, including:
- Mechanical stresses from skeletal asymmetry and disproportion
- Trauma (e.g. whiplash injury)
- Long term overuse of muscles or muscle groups
- Alcohol abuse
- Anxiety and tension
- Food intolerance