Special Notice from Somatic Services
regarding changes to the Covid-19 Restrictions in Australia as of
November 23, 2021
With Covid-19 lockdown restrictions being lifted in Australia, Somatic Massage Therapy Services in Adelaide is fully open for business. However, Covid-19 is still at pandemic status and there is an urgent need to remain vigilant and conscious of everyone’s health and safety. Despite the loosening of Covid-19 restrictions, we at Somatic Services are still committed to the wellbeing of clients and staff. We comply with the highest standards of hygiene by adhering to the following safe practices:
- For your safety and peace of mind, all Somatic Services staff are fully vaccinated
- Ensuring hand sanitiser is provided for all clients and clinic staff. (We ask that all patients use hand sanitizer upon arrival to your appointment and following treatment.)
- Ensuring therapists thoroughly wash hands pre, during and post treatment.
- Being vigilant with hygiene standards by ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, machines and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between clients.
- Ensuring all towels are newly laundered and fresh between each client.
- Following an end of day checklist to ensure all areas have been cleaned and sanitised ready for the following day’s trade.
- Using disposable paper towel at all bathroom vanities and in the treatment room.
- Ensuring social distancing requirements are adhered to by limiting the number of people in clinic.
- Clients can request their therapist wear a mask.
- Clients can choose to wear a mask during treatment
- A protective face mask must be worn at all times upon entry and leaving the clinic. (However, you are also free to wear a mask during your treatment if you so choose.)
We are also asking for your assistance in helping us continue to provide the safest healing environment for you. We ask that you please follow the new guidelines listed below:
- Quarantining for 14 days if you have traveled overseas before attending any massage therapy appointments
- Kindly staying home if you are feeling unwell with flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough
- Taking care of yourself by visiting your health centre for a medical check-up and testing if you do feel ill
- Review and monitor up to date Covid-19 guidelines and information here. This information is updated regularly and anyone who is concerned should check this site for the most current information.
- Bring a mask and check-in with QR code on clinic door or window in reception area when attending an appointment.
- Come alone to the consultation or booking unless a carer is necessary.
- Observe social distancing measures of 1 person per 4 metres square where possible and maintain good hand hygiene.
- Reschedule your appointment and get tested if they are feeling unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have been in close contact with a proven case of coronavirus, you must isolate yourself for 14 days from the date of last contact with the confirmed case.
- Regarding Consultations: we are OPEN so please contact us for an appointment on 0412168411. If you are feeling unwell or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 then please call us to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- If you are seeking information on COVID-19, please call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. This line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit. can call us on 0412168411 or Email email@example.com to book your appointment.
We value your patronage and appreciate all the support and adherence to the restrictions during the Covid-19. It is our mission to provide the most stress-free and Covid-safe place we can so you can heal and enjoy a healthy environment at Somatic Services.